November 02, 2009

This is really old news, and I'm sure everyone else knows it by now (I'm usually behind the times), but did you know that in addition to a installing an organic vegetable garden at the White House, they are also keeping bees? How exciting!

This blog will be pretty quiet for the next few weeks, not that it's ever that happenin'. I'm headed off tomorrow morning, dark and early, to a Vipassana meditation center in Massachusetts to sit a 10-day silent meditation course. Joe of course has already done several of these and volunteered at several others and is the main catalyst for me going. Frankly, I'm terrified. Joe said that he's pretty sure at least once during the 10-days I will decide that I hate him. How reassuring. Here's hoping I not only survive the course but revert back to loving him, or at least forgive him, by the time it's over. :)

No comments: