January 13, 2010

Blast from the Past

I get bored of writing blogposts with no pictures ("What is the use of a book with no pictures or conversations?"....guess the quote and win the prize!), but there hasn't been anything picture worthy of late. There is still snow on the ground, but I've done tons of snow pictures, and besides now it's all footprinty and shoveled, not as attractive. There's nothing happening in the garden, so no fun fresh food pictures. And even though Lily and Wilson are constantly amusing us with their game of 'Hound Dog Twister' they play to get the best spot by the fire, it's hardly worth documenting on film. So, in order to satisfy my photo posting needs, here's a photo of little boy Joe with his dad, stepmom and stepsister. Can you believe Joe would be so violent as to point a gun at his sister?? ;)

1 comment:

canningmama said...

Alice in Wonderland my dear darling, but of course, I your sister, would know that. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!