April 10, 2011

Spiffed up

It is a BEAUTIFUL day and I'm sitting inside at the computer!! This will be very short. :) Just wanted to post a photo taken at our friend's wedding last weekend - proof that every so often Joe and I do manage to clean up a little bit. Joe's suit was stashed under the bed, very wrinkled and still with paraphernalia from the last time he wore it (another friend's wedding three years ago) in the pockets. I decided that the garment care business is not up my alley, but we did manage to make it semi presentable. Since my sister is getting married in just a few weeks, we've decided to just leave it out until then rather than putting it back under the bed. So, for the moment, this suit has been hung on the back of one of our two chairs, and we are tiptoeing around it so as to not put any more stains or wrinkles in it. I don't even have a coat hanger to put it on! :)


Okay, off to plant beets and carrots now!

3 comments:

Angela Baird said...

That's a really great picture of y'all, Amanda!

Angela Baird said...

Ok, that last comment was actually Angela, but I'm sure he'd agree with me!

missamandabeth said...

Why thank ya!