January 27, 2012

My simultaneously pregnant sister Lynn and her husband Ben flew down from Alaska last week for the one get together we'll be able to have during the pregnancies. As part of their east coast visit, much of the family drove down to my grandparent's house in Atlanta to catch up with my mom's side of the family and attend a double baby shower thrown for Lynn and me by my grandmother. I didn't pull my camera out a single time, but here's some photos from Lynn's camera.
20 weeks pregnant, due June 5th and 6th! Haha Lynn, from the front angle, I still have a waist. :) And no, we did not coordinate our outfits.
No waists for either one of us from the side angle. There was some question as to whether or not Lynn was carrying twins, but there's only one in there.
My mom didn't coordinate outfits with us either. Pink was just the theme of the day. Four generations in this photo - my grandmother Ruby, mother Karen, sister Lauralee and niece Ruby (named for her great grandmother of course).
Using my grandmother's stethoscope from her nursing days to try and hear heartbeats. Ruby wants to help.
Beautiful Ruby with her  beautiful quilt handmade for her by her namesake.
My nephew Logan, Ruby's big brother. He and Ruby were the highlight of the trip.
Grandmother and Daddy Bob, my mom's parents. 


No comments: