March 09, 2012

So, Joe didn't go to the beach for his spring break from Radford, but we did don our bathing suits and check out the Christiansburg Aquatic Center. We've been wanting to do this for a while, and it's a good thing we didn't wait much longer. My non-maternity swimwear was stretched to the max! Being pregnant and all, I wasn't able to test out the water slide, but Joe had a blast on it. I did enjoy swimming some leisurely laps on my back and soaking in the 95-degree "therapy" pool.
Testing the seams on my bathing suit at 27 weeks pregnant.






A blurry close-up.
Even though we didn't do much actual swimming, I still felt like I got a pretty good workout. We were both exhausted after we left, so we treated ourselves to a hand-packed pint at Ben and Jerry's. :) Joe should get spring break more often!

No comments: