December 29, 2012

Bath time!

The past few posts, and this as well, have been written and posted from my iPhone. Whereas the mobile version of this blog does not have my nice green background and peaceful mountain photo header, the rest of the formatting looks fine. However, I noticed on a real computer that the photos I'm posting are getting chopped off. FYI, you can click on the photo to see a larger, uncropped version.

As for posting from my phone, I can add photos easily but don't know if or how it's possible to position them where I want them in the text. Anyway, these photos are of the newest setup for giving Eden a bath. We had been using a large, round dishpan but it takes two people - one to keep her from falling out and one to bathe her. This setup worked quite well, especially since Joe wasn't around to help this time. The Bumbo seat did his job of holding her upright, and she had extra room for playing in the water. I did have to rearrange some furniture to make room, but all in all a success. As you can see, Eden approved and even offered her assistance with the set up.



2 comments:

canningmama said...

that is one more cute baby girl! so glad to you're back in the blogosphere! :)

lalogan77 said...

So precious, Amanda! I've looked at your blog for the first time in a very long time! I'm a huge blogger slacker, I'm afraid...please let me know when you post things so I can take a look! LOVE the pics:)