December 12, 2012

First blog ever written AND posted from MY home.

This is a test of the backwoods blogging system. I'm typing this out with my thumbs (which I'm happy to find I'm pretty fast at) on my new iPhone while lying in bed listening to Eden struggle to breathe through her stuffed up nose. I'm so thrilled with having Internet connection  at our place!! I was hoping I could hook this phone and my computer together so I could do the typing work the fast, ten-fingered way and then just use the phone to do the uploading. I apparently have to have my head in the iCloud to do that though. I'm not complaining, though; this is great.

Well, I look forward to catching up a bit soon, but at the moment I should be focusing on sleep. Eden is experiencing her first real runny, stuffy nose today and it has made nursing and sleeping difficult. Given my lifelong allergies and stuffy sinuses, I long long ago gave up on using my nose for oxygen acquisition, but Eden is still a believer.

Okay, one last addition to the test. Can I post a picture?

Um...never mind.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't smart phones cool? I got my iPhone in October and pretty much never use my laptop anymore.