July 30, 2009

Stolen Photos

As promised, here are some photos stolen from Jenny.

We all got matching hats at Floydfest, inspired by Jenny.

Dancing with the Hoorah Cloggers.



Before Floydfest, there was Peachfest. Here are some of the results of our canning day with Jenny last week. Joe just came home with another 8 bushels of peaches. I have to work today and tomorrow, so our plan was to take them to my boss' house on Saturday and process them in his large kitchen. However, Joe says the peaches are ripe NOW and cannot wait that long. Oh well, looks like we'll be squeezing it all in on a two burner camping stove in the evening hours after I get home from work.

I did enjoy a very relaxing day off yesterday. I had a whole list of things I wanted to do around our place, but the weather had other plans. It rained almost all day, which means I had to stay inside, do some cleaning and organizing and watch movies. :) At least the garden got thoroughly watered, which makes me feel more productive even if I can't take credit for it.

No comments: