November 18, 2008


The first snow of the season! What a delight to wake up this morning and find the ground white with a fine dusting of snow. It continued coming down this morning and made for a delightful time with a cup of tea in front of the window. Unfortunately, I had to drag myself away and brave the roads into town for work. It is still coming down a little, and I'm hoping for at least a foot. :)

It has been a busy but fun weekend. We had many friends and family members come to visit. Our little house has been bustling with activity. We cooked pizza three times in as many days. I almost didn't think I could eat another piece of pizza, but it turned out you can never have too much pizza. :) We also managed to finally fit in some time to work on Lisa's place. I did a lot of trim work on the inside, and Joe finished the porch roof. It is getting close to being finished! I have decided that I really do have a passion for little bity houses, and for building them. Someday I might be a world-renowned tiny house builder, or at least locally renowned. :) In closing I leave you with a picture of Joe entertaining my nieces and nephew with some goat "riding".

No comments: