November 03, 2008

Happy birthday Mama!!! I can't remember how old you are, so you don't have to worry about me posting it on the internet for the whole world to see. :) Not that it would matter, because you look WAY younger anyway.
I'm very excited because I have just found, finally, a program that will allow me to easily edit photos. Now I can post pictures more often, including these I just took today.


Joe loves getting Banjo all riled up so he'll "fight" with him. Banjo secretly loves it, although he likes to act all offended.Yoda was feeling fiesty and wanted some action also, but she couldn't convince Wilson to wrestle with her. Wilson has no interest in wrestling anything with horns and a propensity for head butting.




This photo is for Lauralee, who wanted a picture of us cooking for a family cookbook she's making. Fresh baked bread and ginger cookies!

No comments: