June 16, 2009

Missing Joe

Okay, so I may have lied a little. I'm not subsisting entirely on a diet of broccoli and lettuce. I have replaced Joe with chocolate. If I gain any weight while he's gone, that'll be the culprit. :)

I have been making up for the extra calories, though, with extra exercise. I went to the Floyd Contradance on Saturday and had a blast!! It was one of the best ones I've been to in a long time. The band was so good (a local family band) you couldn't sit still even if you were about to pass out and really wanted to take a break! While I was out having fun, Lily got bored and went to meet yet another neighbor. Luckily, this neighbor did not tie Lily up, so she was home when I got back from the dance. Unluckily, the neighbor did feed Lily ("She was hungry!" - Of COURSE she was hungry. She is a dog!! No dog has EVER turned down food, no matter how well cared for or neglected they are!) and play with her for over an hour. Apparently this neighbor loves Lily and said she can come over for play-dates any time. This is good because considering the royal treatment Lily got while over there, she will most likely be back for a visit.

Yesterday, little sister Jenny came a callin' with all the nieces and nephew. We had a blast and Jenny even got a surprise massage from Lisa out of it. :) You are most welcome, Jenny. Thanks for the visit!

No comments: